Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Website - Don't hold your breath!

Okay, I've spent the past 2 weekends at the UArts, learning how to design websites. I have no idea what my final grade will be, but I have learned that the state of my final project - My Web Site is NOT ready for prime time. Second best option is a blog!

So this is what you'll get. For those of you who haven't heard, I started a half-year educational sabbatical on February 1st. The educational part included a computer course, as previously mentioned, and a Travel Study Course for the 7 weeks that I will be exploring Israel. How naive of me to think that I could design a website over the course of a weekend and have it HTML certified to be posted on the internet. Flexibilty and Plan B will suffice.

Lots to do now that my studies are on hiatus. More to come about the Middle East adventure.

Happy trails,
~ Jo





9 comments:

~ Jo said...

this is a test 1 2 3

Gail Packer said...

Sister says: You go girl!
F.Scott Fitzgerald says: Living well is the best revenge!

-Gail Packer

Mo said...

Howdeee!!
Did you have any problems getting your Vespa through customs? (Jo, the world traveler, replies "C'est pas tes oignons!" (None of your business!!)

I will be following your misadventures closely, my friend. Remember "Well-behaved women rarely make history." Love,
Mo

ll cool j said...

jojo ... enjoy this awesome journey! peace...

sork said...

Happy Trails Kid!

The last time I bid you farewell on an adventure you returned with a cast up to your groin ;-).

Let's not have any do-overs!

Unknown said...

You'll be at an army base? Hey - are those new recruits considered legal age in Israel? Have a most awesome time.
Cathy Y

Unknown said...

We are so excited for you, wish we were there!!!! We are beginning to celebrate Pat's birthday, dinner at Spark on Broadway. You must try it when you come back to earth.
There will be a parade for Pat; hope it's not too cold...still winter here. Seth says it was 90 degrees F in the desert already!! He has an apartment for you! We are trying to get tickets...
xoxox, Pat and Greta and Irv

Unknown said...

Dear Jo,
Listening to the BBc every morning has new meaning for me with you right in the middle of most of the news except of course the prostitute costing $4300 an hour!
This will be amazing . Can't wait to hear more.
Love Laura and Family

Dr. Joe said...

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
May the rains fall softly upon your fields
And until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Love,Dr. Joe